Fry is a lid that allows you to cook pizza, toast, pasta, omelette, fried eggs, battered vegetables and much more in less time and a healthy way.
Fry is much more than just a lid, it is an extraordinary tool that, depending on the flame and the height of the cooking unit, can replace the:
With Fry you can cook pizzas and sweets on the stove at home in the same amount of time it would take you to preheat the oven.
With Fry you can cook without fat, preserving all the taste and flavors. The food is healthier because it is cooked at low temperatures, thus maintaining its organoleptic characteristics.
From the freezer to the pan
With Fry you can cook food that is still frozen. The low temperature cooking defreezes it gently without altering its organoleptic properties.
Healthy fried food
With Fry, fried foods are healthy and light, because the oil is cooked at low temperature and does not exceed the threshold of the “smoking point”. For this reason, you can reuse the same oil many times.
Cooking in less time
With Fry, cooking time is reduced thanks to the combination of two actions:
- moist heat created in the pot
- heat reflected from the lid to the pot.
- savings: Fry leads to energy savings because cooking takes place through the heat reflected from the lid that creates an “oven effect”. The oil used for frying can be reused many times because it does not burn and its flavor remains unchanged.
- time: Cooking time is halved compared to that with conventional methods.
- health: Fry gives you the ability to fry in a healthy manner, without altering or burning the oil, making for food that is crispy and browned on the outside and dry on the inside.
- flavor: The Fr y lid maintains the f lavor of each food, making it much more palatable.
- versatility: The Fr y lid can be used with any type of stove and any pot with a diameter of 20, 24, 28 or 30 cm.
- cleaning: No spots on the stove and no bad smell. The Fry lid can be washed easily either by hand or in the dishwasher.
- safety: The Fry lid prevents splashes of oil and fat, avoiding the risk of extinguishing the flame during cooking.